159 W Frontage Road, 406-538-7447
Kim Barkhoff, manager
Open Monday - Friday 10:00 to 5:30
Complete shipping and packing facility!
Serving you via FedEx, UPS, US Postal and Freight.
Our sister company, offering full mailing services of what we print for you
as well as complete shipping.
Insurance, Damage, Packing
All items shipped FedEx and UPS include insurance up to $100 in the shipping cost. Additional insurance may be purchased at the time of processing.
If you really can’t bear to lose it, by damage or lost shipment, don’t send it!
Claims for damage in shipment are reviewed by and paid at the discretion of the carrier upon evaluating how well the item was packed.
Make sure it’s packed well!
- Neither the Shipping Center or the carrier will honor a claim for damage if the customer has packed the carton themselves and that packing fails to meet minimum packing requirements.
- Whenever possible use a new box. The more a box is used, the more it loses its original protective qualities, leaving your shipment vulnerable.
- If re-using a box, remove all labels, hazardous materials indicators and other shipment markings.
- Shipments must be fully contained in cardboard or you will be charged an additional handling fee.
- Wrap items separately to protect them from each other.
- Use adequate cushioning material. Each item should be surrounded by at least two inches of cushioning and be placed at least two inches away from the box walls.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping, pressure-sensitive plastic tape two inches or more in width. Do not use masking tape, cellophane tape, duct tape, string or paper over-wrap.
- Fragile and heavy objects require special packaging for safe shipment.
Supplies available for all your packing needs! Please check with us for current availability and pricing.
- Boxes in several sizes ranging form 6" squares to heavy duty 42" x 29" x 25"!!
- Large and small bubble wrap
- Packing Peanuts
- Heavy Duty Tape
- Variety of boxes and envelopes supplied by UPS, FedEx and USPS at no charge
- Purchase your box — no charge for minimal packing and sealing.
- Extensive, custom packing based on fragility and size will be charged at an hourly rate. Basic packing supplies are included. Boxes and/or extreme packing supplies will be billed separately.
Next Day Delivery
Yes! There is overnight service by both FedEx and UPS into and out of Lewistown. Packages must be processed by noon for FedEx and 5:00 p.m. for UPS.
Delivery Point / Package Receiving
We will gladly accept your deliveries and hold them, for you to pick up at your convenience. This is especially helpful for rural folks or those that may not be home when expecting an important delivery. Please alert us to watch for your package so we can notify you of its arrival, there is a $3 fee per package. For your shipping address use:
Attn: Your Name
159 West Frontage Road
Lewistown, MT 59457
ARS and Prepaid Labels
Packages with return labels already paid by the receiver can be dropped off for pickup by FedEx, UPS or the Postal Service at no charge.
Third Party Billings and Accounts
Packages that you are shipping under your account or billing third party can be dropped here for pickup by FedEx or UPS. If we don’t have to handle the package other than set it on the carriers table, there is no charge. Items that require us to generate a third party label will be charged $3 per package.
Successful auction bidders, whether in person, by phone or Internet, can have their items packed and shipped. No item too large or small!
Hunters and Taxidermists
Ship your hides/antlers, wild game, taxidermy mounts or your clothing and gear!
Taxidermists often do their own packing, however we’ll assist, supplying packing, crate as needed and of course ship it. Oversize boxes are common.
Clothing and gear packing and shipment to your destination.
All food items, including meat, must be frozen solid and will be packed in an insulated box. Shipment options will be discussed depending on the final destination.
All perishable items shipped at your own risk.
As a shipping agent, we are not authorized to ship hazardous or dangerous goods. Some seemingly harmless items may not be allowed or safe via air services. Other items may require special labeling. Please alert us to any of the following items:
- Alcoholic Beverages including wine
- Explosives - fireworks, ammunition, matches
- Flammable Liquids - fuel, paint, household cleaners, auto parts containing fuel residue
- Compressed Gases - any aerosol can, spray paint, liquefied gas, cigarette lighters, C02 cartridges
- Corrosives - drain cleaners, wet cell batteries (including car batteries), mercury
- Chemicals - nail polish, solvents
- Miscellaneous - dry ice, infectious materials, poison
You are liable for damage caused by mis-representation and undisclosed items.
Sometimes it’s gifts, sometimes it’s clothing, but often the suitcases are just too full! Shipping it can be easier and more economical than the airline restrictions and extra baggage costs or valuable space in the car.
For the professional seller or occasional eBayer, let us help you pack and ship your items. It is important that you get accurate packaging and shipping costs prior to listing. Bring your items up for a quote.
Paintings and large art pieces may require bigger boxes than expected. Four inches of packing material around every side will keep your art safe during shipment. We stock large art boxes along with supplies and the knowledge to guarantee safe delivery.
FedEx and UPS
Our primary carriers, FedEx and UPS can get it where it needs to go! Both offer next day service as well as ground and everything in between. Keep in mind FedEx and UPS include delivery time guarantees, insurance and tracking in their base pricing. Package weight/size and destination determine shipping cost.
When shipping FedEx and UPS, post office boxes will not work, a street address is required. Bad or incomplete, or those that UPS or FedEx must correct in order to deliver will incur a $5 fee that will be billed to you.
Some items are just too large to fit in a box and meet the FedEx or UPS requirements. That’s when we package the items safely on a pallet for delivery by truck. From recliners to band equipment, we can get it there! Visist with us for more information on your needs.
US Postal Service
The post office supplies great services and can be your best option for smaller items and foreign shipments. We offer postal services including priority mail and bulk mailing in conjunction with our printing services. Postal transactions will include an additional handling fee.
Did you know?
There is no need to put a label on your package. Both FedEx and UPS require that we enter all data into the computer where the tracking of your package begins and a label with the shipping address is printed. If you’re doing a lot of shipping with us, please take some of our shipping forms with you to have ready when you bring the package back in.
We recycle packing materials, and large boxes as often as possible. You are not charged for items that are refused. Donations of clean, solid, large boxes, packing peanuts and some other usable supplies are welcome and appreciated. Please ask us for details.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT FedEx or UPS agents. We are an authorized shipping facility providing you with their services. Comments, extended questions regarding their services or to check on a delivery not sent through us should be directed to 1-800 GO-FEDEX, www.fedex.com, or 1-800-PICK-UPS, www.ups.com.